Hey All you Music-Loving Peeps,
the side bar is one of the 175 local businesses donating 5% of the day’s sales for this cause. The more who come out, the more they will receive!On Tuesday, October 2nd, join the Health Alliance for Austin Musicians (HAAM) in keeping music in Austin alive and well.
The Health Alliance for Austin Musicians provides affordable healthcare to Austin’s low-income, uninsured professional musicians. Seton Family of Hospitals provides primary medical care, St. David’s Community Health Foundation Dental Program provides basic dental care and the SIMS Foundation provides mental health services.
Here’s how you can help:
· WATCH and participate in the HAAM Benefit Day Telethon on ME Television, Central Texas Channel 15 and Digital 577. Dollars donated will be matched by Charity Partners of Austin, so your money will go twice as far to support the health of Austin musicians. Call 512-608-4060 from 7am-10pm to donate!
· SHOP at more than 175 local participating businesses and restaurants, with 5% of your purchase going to HAAM.
· DONATE your spare change to the HAAM Benefit Day donation boxes at select Thundercloud Subs locations, Waterloo Records & Video, and Time Warner Cable offices.
· ENJOY live performances from over 80 HAAM musicians throughout the day. See artists, times, and stage locations below.
· Take plenty of photos throughout the day and e-mail them to: email@example.com. We’ll have a gallery of HAAM Benefit Day photos posted on the HAAM website, www.myhaam.org.
· Support our very generous business partners throughout the year.
Come out on Tuesday, October 2nd to support local musicians’ health!